Tuesday, December 4, 2007

reflection

Christmas is that time of year when we sit back think on our life and wonder where the year went. Well this year I actually am looking forward to this New Year, why? Well I will tell you. Each of the last few years (granted they all had their bright spots) I could pretty much tell you exactly what I was going up against most of it not super bright. And even though I find myself in limbo and uncertain about allot of things, I have allot of hope that this New Year will brings those victories we have fought for.

Oh I still battle feeling alone and lacking the passion or affection that I have missed (and still do ha). But all in all I have faith in the lord and those around me that this year will truly bring the light at the end of the tunnel in many ways for us.

So keep your eyes on He who saved us, because the enemy will try and steal it from you. If there is anything I have learned this last year it trusts the lord and put my faith in him no matter what. He truly is the ultimate and the everything; he truly is the love of my life and the one who got me through it all. He will never fail no matter the cost and I love him the more for it.

No comments: