Thursday, December 13, 2007

Loving my lord...

What does it mean to freely love the lord intimately? For me it means the complete and total ecstasy I feel when I let go and let my inhibitions go so that I can feel his love.
I have really been blessed to be able to feel this love and ecstasy in a tangible (I can feel his kiss) way. As a guy it’s easy for me to let my masculinity get in the way and miss out on the full orgasm of it all.
I get asked how you can get over the odd feelings or blocks to loving the lord intimately..... Honestly I was kind of iffy about it all and only in this last year have I really let loose with it. but let me tell you sex with the lord is far better than anything you can imagine, when you include him in you sex or even just fooling around, the experience is hightened,every touch feels like ecstasy and every sense tingles with anticipation. The ideas he gives the feeling, it melts into a whole feeling of continuous orgasm and exceptional sensation that only ends when you are exhausted and any more pleasure hurts.
You may think of this as an exaggeration, but I challenge you to try it. all of you out there who think it’s too out of reach or just is "not your thing “try it whole-heartedly and give it a really fair chance. The benefits far outweigh and hang-ups you might have. He truly is the greatest lover the only one I know who can make you feel fully satisfied in ways even you did not know felt good.
I am as into women as you can get but TTL in the last year I have grown closer and more intimate with my lord and lover and it has been my saving grace.
try it and let him really touch, kiss and caress you, let him take you over and posses you in your times of sex can multiply your pleasure infinite times over, give you good ideas and ways to stimulate your partener,or even just help you be a whole lot better ha.
In short try it, you will like it, get hooked on it and never turn back. Write and tell me any of you out there of your experiences.
A lot of times you just need a good partner to start loving the lord with, and that you can both experiment together and try new things. The first step is the hardest, after that there are endless possibilities so grab someone and try it today, I guarantee he won't disappoint.

No comments: