Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Joy.

What is the greatest treasure of Christmas? Is it the lights, presents or stats we crave? Is it maybe the fulfillment of the need for finances or donations? For me I know it is not the mistletoe or the family around the fire; in actuality Christmas has been my dread for awhile not and probably my lowest time of the year. I am sure many of you probably have given up family, friends or loved ones to serve the lord where you are, so you know what I am getting at ha.

The greatest treasure of Christmas is to love unabashedly those around us, and love our lord with abandon as we celebrate him.christmas should be a time when the love we receive is overwhelming and almost too much. We in return should give that as well to others.christmas to me is a celebration of my love for one who does so much for me throughout the year that this is my time to truly show him how I feel for him.

Of course we should show him throughout the year, but Christmas should be 30 days of explicit love, affection and praise to him in our actions and words. And we are his hands of love to others to show them his love during these times as well. And I am not just talking about the glamorous shows, big stats or the ctps; those are well and good but what about the personal touch? The love and affection that brightens the lonely and brings the Christmas spirit? That to me is the most important, if we can't bring that into our own homes how can we do it for the masses?

In saying that..... Love you and wish I could show you how much I love and appreciate each person who has touched my life weather in prayer or otherwise. I really treasure it and thank you for being there for me it meant the world to me. I hope you have the most love filled Christmas yet.

No comments: