Saturday, December 1, 2007

night to remember, when all where asleep...

Ever feel that you are just having "one of those days"when all you do seems to take longer or get messed up? well today was and has been one of those days.I had the unique experience of going to a persian christmas party,in witch I managed to mess up the power point presentation, the lord keeping me humble I guess ha.needless to say I discovered the art of praise and rising above, with incidentaly I found works wonderfully when having a bad day.

Funny enough when having a bad day you are always looking for that thing that will cheer you up,I think today the lord did not let that happen so I could learn to praise.the harder my day,the more lonely I feel ,or the more difficult the trial ,as long as I praise he helps me rise above.so as I am sitting here wishing for .... well we won't say,I can praise the lord because I know one way or another he will help me and sustain me through lifes rough patches.

2 comments:

Abi said...

wishing for...?

Big Mike said...

well ask me and I will tell you,I'm always around