Friday, January 18, 2008

True love.

What is sacrifice, or real love? By this I am talking about our love for the lord or others.
What would we do, or what lengths would we go to make others happy?
Allot we just think of ourselves, our own little world or happiness. What’s good for me?
What makes me happy and secure?
Needless to say actually none of that matters, it’s how we strive to give of ourselves to others
or the lord that does. many times if we feel the world is not revolving around us we are in
a tizzy thinking"whats wrong"ha.this to me is the beauty and wonderful truth of the law of love and the one wife, that we are to constantly be thinking of ways to make others happy .
Not that I am wonderful at this but I think we are lacking this allot (this includes me.)
If we share the love we want or have we get more in return.try it you may be pleasantly surprised

No comments: