Tuesday, January 22, 2008

love in pieces.

When love is a dream unrequited, it burns like a hot iron searing to the very core,
and nothing can escape it. When I love someone, it is with abandon, not in bits or pieces.
How can you say you love someone if you love just a part, or with reservation?
We take those we love in whole, not excluding them for better friends, but treating all alike.
How can you take for granted love or a friendship? Is it so only when it is convenient to your cause or you have nothing else?

A love or a friendship is a treasure worth more than any momentary aberration of pleasure.
Much time we take for granted our friends or only pretends when we need something from them.
The rest of the time we play favorites and make our distinction known.
We pretend all is fair in friendship, love and war while at the same time playing one against the
other to gain our advantadge.is this real love or friendship? Or is it just hedging our bets so that we have what we need with the least possible strain to ourselves?

When is friendship a false front? When you are distinctly playing favorites. When you pretend to be equal but at the same time making clear who is your favorite. I hope I always love and treat all my friends with the same love and attention, because I know what it’s like to have others treat me otherwise. In saying this I do not feel angry or bitter with them, only sad I suppose at the pretense they have, they like to think it is the circle that brings in others, but in actuality they make very clear they have two. One is for the pretense and the other is a distinct line that you are not allowed into. I love my friends and family with a passion that sears me, and makes me want to do anything to make them happy. Even if many times I do not does it right hope I never lose that.

And I hope I never take for granted the love or friendship others entrust me with, it a treasure worth more than anything else. I will love those I do with a passion that fuels my life want to live each day not looking back saying’s wish I told them I loved them more, or I wish I did not hold back”. I want no regrets, no wishing I had loved more, or included others more.

Mock I if you will, call me a fool, or whatever. I have wasted much of my life in living for myself, I want to spend it loving others, and may my lover

No comments: