Saturday, January 5, 2008

thought..

I miss the touch, the sweet and tender kiss that riles, and stirs my emotions.
I miss the smile that lights up my day, and brings the rainbows
to chase the clouds away.

I miss the gentle reproach, and mischievous gleam within your eyes,
that lets me know you care, and notice as I pass by.
I miss your embrace that lets me feel secure and hopeful,
even if my day is rough and unsure.

In many ways you make my day seem brighter,
whatever mood I am in and your sweet and loving demeanor
make my worries and cares seem thin.

You are what I call lovely in each and every way.
And so I am thankful beyond measure that I see you every day.
And those days I don't seem gloomier, and a bit more morose,
so I will say thanks dear lord that you are here for most.

You are my praise time subject, in many, many ways.
Because there are so many things about you that for sure
require praise. So all this to say I love you, and please never stay away long
because I will miss you too much and my face will no doubt grow long.

DMG..

No comments: