Monday, January 14, 2008

guess who this is too!

When we fall, is so we can rise again stronger. The same goes throughout our lives for Christ.
I love, and feel the hurt so that I may know how Christ feels when he wants me and I am not there.
I feel desire and lack, so I may know that he needs me to make him happy as well.

I feel the ache of not being able to love someone as much as I want, so that I may know how Christ feels about me. I understand the joy that comes from a simple smile or caress from one I love and desire, so that I may know the fulfillment Christ feels when we yield all to him.

I feel the loss when I can't show my love. The same way he feels when I am too busy for him.
I feel the ecstasy at a simple kiss, so I can understand more his desire for me.
I feel the loneliness when she is not there, so I understand how he feels when I am too
busy for him.

Every time we kiss I want so much more, and herein I understand his unquenchable desire for me. I see the beauty and perfection she thinks amiss. So here I understand how he loves me inspire.
When I see her, I see only beauty, and desire her all the more. So here I understand his love which is endless no matter how I fail.
I love to love her and enjoy her cuddles and embrace, her kiss so soft and sublime. So here
I know my savior desires me and needs my love in kind.
I remember every trace of her body and the soft skin so smooth, like chocolate I can never get enough even if every day I partook. So I thank you lord for this love that teaches and helps me grow. I only ask dear lord that I can show my love to her a few times more.

She is in truth quite a beauty, and fair beyond compare and her sweetness is enough, to make her a favorite above any other lass fair.
I know this is how you feel for me, and I thank you for your love. Let me treasure it forever and let no other be above. Help me to love her with a pure and sincere heart as I thank you for letting me love her in my humble, bumbling way.

thank you for her and bless her each day, help her not to see me insincere if upon her too much praise I heap, in truth it’s all sincere and I mean it every word, the same as you my love me beyond even my words.

No comments: