Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A SHELL.

Is it human nature to feel like hiding from the world?
I know it’s a passing stage and one (being the cancer I am) happens at intervals for me.
its not the best or the most happy idea for me but when I feel unwanted or just a
irritation to others I just prefer to back away into my own shadow and hope no one notices.
It sounds like a good idea no? Well to my mind it is at the time ha.

It’s the enemy that tries to get me like this, and I just want to shut out the world.
I hate being in that cold zone with people, I like feeling like a family and close friends,
when its the icy friendships I feel like just retreating to my own world.
I suppose I need to see the Rom, 8:28 in everything and look through the eyes of praise
because only then can he work all these things out for me.

He must be my everything, my all in all because at the end of the day if I have no one else (
which is how it feels) I have him and that should always be enough. I think that he really is trying to hammer that one into me ha,but all joking aside I pray that I don't sink into my shell
I don't want to go back to how I used to be.

I just have to claim the full possession that is my saving grace and I know he will get me through it all. I love you Jesus.

No comments: