Thursday, November 29, 2007

the potter

Lord break me and make me anew,in likeness of a sweet and broken soul fully yielded to you. this is what I want more than anything else and sometimes I don't know how to find my way. I ask you to continue to melt me so that when i am remade it is in your model and not mine or what I think I have to be in order to please you.
I desire a meek spirit, one in witch you fully dwell .Continue to strip me of the garment of pride so I can wear the light of your truth and stand bare of all coverings of my own righteousness.I need to be loved by you ;to be made completely yours for only in this can I continue on,I am nothing without you.
As this new year dawns let me step into it as a vessel filled with your spirit within;a shell that you can use.i want to be free of the chains of old habits and confines,I want to be fully free to love you and others.Let me be free in your spirit and live my life to the full for you enjoying every breath and new excitement or change from you to the full.

fill me now and make me your so that I can be a servant of love to others,and let your love pour overflow and change me.Let me be a vessel fully yielded to the master exhibiting the fruits of your spirit.I am nothing and my faults many so I know that it can only be by your work and love that I can me made whole,I am a failure by in you I find my victory.

No comments: