Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Nice Idea?

if you r like me you look forward to affection,sex, love etc right? Now I hear all you out there saying"of course,your a guy". or "what a dumb question?'well what if you had to do without it and that was that?Not in a bad way but just that was life,is it right to just accept it and learn to live with it?
I suppose it selfish to think that we deserve any of these things,and just be happy for what comes our way. but I have to in all honesty say its hard(not in the way you are thinking.)but with anyone of these my life brightens and my whole week it seems is roses ha.needless to say I am affected by it for the good, so I have to admit to struggling at times without it. In saying that it has also given me the beautiful gift of intimacy with the lord in a way I had not experienced.but I can do without alot and I take life's hills,bump and bruises and trust my lord for it, but this has been my greatest battle,at times its has come and gone but those moments where few and between and I thank the lord for them.with this new situation and the many things it brings in the ways of new challenges or battles, making new friends and new opportunities,I really treasure the reassurance and affection of those new around me even more.and hey I am a guy so right of course I wish I could have sex but I will settle for the love and cuddles or kisses that mean so much in the way of helping me know I can make it.

1 comment:

Pseudonym_e said...

Pick me, pick me! I love you Mike!