Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Ever wonder why?

Ever wonder why the cacoon? couldn't the butterfly just grow the wings? well I am finding out why.the trials make us strong(no,not beautiful in my case)the new challenges that await me are helping me to re-invent myself.Its hard and not pleasant and many time I feel alone but I know that its the lord helping me to grow wings.He really is knocking out my supports so that I only have him to stand on,he taken me away from friends,lovers,and my security zone to push me out of the nest into the soring winds so I can glide only on his supporting wind.Its odd to feel kinda outside the accepted group looking in,or "the new kid" so to speak but no matter how unstable I am he will not let me fall.these last years have been the fire I though but now I know he was trying me to see If I would love him even if I lost the rest.he has raised up marieanne in ways I never thought possible, and I thank him for that.He took away my giddy bride of youth, and brought her back a queen.I thank the lord for his work in her even if it has come at a price for me I would pay it gladly again.It may never be the same between us but I think that was his plan to make us love him more.I thank you lord that you are helping me to fly, and I praise you for the harsh wind that helps me to soar. I thank you for the love you have taken away so that I might learn the beauty of you love and desire you more. help me to praise you for the fire so I can know the passion of your love.give me the strength to come to you when I feel alone and trust you for the physical.through him I can learn the value of triumph made sweet by fierce battle and love him more for making me cry the tears of joy and victory.

No comments: