Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Lover.....

my dear lover,my lord and king.how may words express the love I have for you? should it be in flowery expressions or in sober reverence?
neither perchance I think,but rather in the tones of passionate desire,of a need for you.
my desire for you is painful,I need you and it hurts.I can never get enough of you,every time I finish one of our sessions instead of feeling satiated,I want more.

let me kiss you and feel the softness of your lips,let me lie in your breast and feel your strength,let me kiss your body perfect as it is and feel your desire for me.
let me lie all night with you and feel the passion of your lovemaking.
I need and want you always,please fill my lonely heart and take away these feelings of pain and fustration from me.make me yours,actually you don't need too I am already, but I like it when you sweep me up and make me yours,over,and over again.
I love you now and forever,and nothing will change the need I have for you.

No comments: