Monday, April 7, 2008

ramblings.

As a cancer I suppose i am prone to the moodiness that ails my sign,
but tell if you will how to judge a friend?someone you are close tolove and care for right?
well in accordance how do you judge if they see you as a friend,or rather a means to a end?
do you judge it by how they act when they need you or in a good mood? or rather when they
seem to play a game?

I a not one for games I supose,perchance I am a little too simple;I am not good at the
"drama".I suppose I should be,but I am more just either I like and love you or I don't.
And I wish it was the same with other.I don't like guessing at peoples love so I think its safer
to just be a bit more reclusive.plus I don't like the prospect of getting hurt so I wonder if it is
safer to recluse?

simple love is the best,and more understandable for me ha. so if you are going to be a friend,give them your all,all your loveyour affection, understanding etc.
If you hold back ,or play a game, it only hurts.