Thursday, February 28, 2008

words.

I think I hurt a dearest friend to day with something i said in foolish truth.
many time someone asks us something and you answer sincerily and it hurts them inadvertantly.
I never want to hurt any of my friends and especially this one.
I suppose I should not say the truth sometimes,what do you think?

I wish I could not be as stupid with my words,as I seem to be.
anything that hurts someone you love ,even if said from the heart,honestly,
without malice,if it hurts them it must be wrong.
I suppose this is putting yourself in there shoes,witch looking at it now I see
why it hurt.I hope my friend forgives me for the twit that I am.
I love them allot and never meant for it to hurt.
I suppose thats one of those times when someone asks you something you
look for a alternate answer ha.

I hope you don't make the same mistake I did,"the words of a friend,be they just or true,
spoken not in turn,are a deeper cut than most"HWL.
put a watch before my mouth oh lord and keep the door of my lips.
So this to say to you I am sorry,I hope you can forgive and still love me.

No comments: